Translate

Friday 4 January 2013

The Liebster Award...




"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."



I was very surprised and honoured to receive The Liebster Award from Carrot over at http://bunniesandstripes.blogspot.fr/



So in keeping with the rules, here are 11 random facts about me:


1) I drink an unhealthy amount of tea.

2) I am addicted to mints. I always have them in my bag. In the car. In my desk drawer. The other half gets very annoyed at finding half eaten rolls of polos everywhere.

3) When I was younger I wanted to be an astronaut. My ceiling was covered in glow stars. It was awesome.

4) I collect pine cones from my travels. I have not travelled to many places but when I do I always look for a pine cone to bring home. Not really sure why. Fridge magnets would make more sense.

5) I can't sleep on my back. Ever. It just feels weird.

6) I love watching the Winter Olympics. Especially Ice Skating.

7) Glitter makes me happy. I am not a girly girl by any means but something about glitter makes me very happy.

8) My favourite smell is freshly baked bread.

9) I have never broken a bone in my body. Yet.

10) I hate wearing high heels.

11) My dream house would be the one from the Practical Magic film.


Here are my answers to the 11 questions from Carrot:






1 - What's your favourite moment of the day? Dawn.

2 - Hot or cold?  Cold.

3 - Real tree or plastic tree? Neither. I have twigs in a vase and decorate those instead.

4 - If you had the power of invisibility for an hour, what would you do? Hang out with some big cats in the wild.

5 - What are you the most proud of? Teaching myself about gardening and growing my own food.

6 - Splurge or save? Save.

7 - Hello Kitty or Winnie-the-Pooh? Original Winnie - not the Disney version.

8 - Cook or eat out? Cook.

9 - How old were you when you had your first kiss? Fifteen.

10 - What's the most touching thing anyone has ever said about/to you? That I am very good at looking after people. Usually when they have had too much wine the night before...

11- What do you like most about blogging? Having a place to come to jot down plans or ideas. As well as being inspired by other blogs.
 
 
Here are my 11 questions I would like to pass on:

 
 
1) Listening to the radio or watching TV?
 
2) Swimming in the sea or the pool?
 
3) Even numbers or odd?
 
4) Would you rather travel back in time or into the future?
 
5) Are you a night owl or an early bird?
 
6) Which skill would you like to learn?
 
7) Moths or Butterflies?
 
8) Telepathy or Telekinesis?
 
9) What is your dream destination to visit one day?
 
10) Would you rather design a roller coaster or a bridge?
 
11) What is your favourite way to spend a Sunday morning?
 
 
Here are the 11 blogs I really enjoy reading and would like to pass the award on to.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So there you are. These are the blogs that I love to read - go explore their little corners of the world wide web.
 
Thank again to Carrot - was really lovely to receive the award.

 
  Happy New Year to you all, and Goodnight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart and truly deserve the award! Thank you so much for sending it on to me.......I am up to my eyes with so much going on in my life right now so while I will treasure the thought of you awarding it, I will let it sparkle away in my mind's eye, and hope you won't mind too much if I don't act on it:~))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not! I am looking forward to Spring and the amazing photos I am sure you will capture in your corner of the world. Thank You for the response and hope you find some time to relax soon! Best Wishes, Mici.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and putting me up for the the Liebster award I'm very honoured. Unfortunately, I am finding it difficult to put time aside for my blog at the moment so will not be able to act on award.

    Once again many thanks :)

    Your blog is wonderful and will visit again for sure . Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answers to my questions :) Thanks for passing it on! And I completely agree with you on the high heel issue. And Kevin of course ^^

    ReplyDelete